Search This Blog

Monday, July 25, 2011

Lazy Susan: Craft Assistant

I had a lazy susan sitting around the house, serving no purpose whatsoever.  She was just sitting there, looking lonely, collecting dust.  I felt sorry for her.  Then the idea hit me, well it wandered in one day...use her to paint! 



I'm notorious for coming out of a painting session with paint covered hands!  I'm holding pieces as I paint, turning them this way and that...covering my fingers with paint in the process.  That's where Lazy Susan helps me now.  I place my project on the susan and turn her as I paint.  The project comes out neater and so do I.

If you don't have a Lazy Susan of your own for your crafting projects, get one!  I purchased mine at IKEA for a very reasonable price.  And she can be most helpful, not just for painting but for flower arrangements, sculpting, etc.  Of course, she's only helpful for those small to medium projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment