Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New designs...new ideas...finding time...

This is one my address signs.  A friend requested a sign with a fleur de lis...this is what I created.  It's simple.  Simple is good.

I have all kinds of ideas for other designs now.  I love it when I get into a groove and ideas just keep flowing.  Now I keep a notebook/journal handy at all times so I can jot down my random thoughts and ideas.

The hard part now...finding time to bring all these great craft ideas into being.  Balancing all that I have to do with wanting to get my craft business going strong gets hard sometimes, but I think I'm getting better.  What I REALLY need to do is get on a set schedule.  Lately, I've been guilty of cuddling with our baby boy in the a.m...just to catch a few more winks.  It would be more productive to arise when he wakes me at 6 am, but the extra bit of sleep is sooooo great! 

No comments:

Post a Comment